Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD
OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORPORATION
WEB ADVERTISEMENT NO.09/2017
Urgently required Nurses for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our leading client in Saudi Arabia requires the services of Nurses in the field of Dentistry for employment.
Qualifications and Experience:
Diploma or Bachelors of Nursing under names (Science General, Technician or Specialist nurse). Prometric Exam is Advantage. Dentistry experience is required.
Salary:- Basic salary per month: SR 3000 + Food Allowance: SR:200 = Total: SR:3200.
Other Terms and Conditions of Employment:
a. Free sharing status hoursing (with simple furnishing/air conditioner and proper bathroom).
b. Free air passage (Economy Class from point of origin in Pakistan to Riyadh including any transport, if necessary and also for
return to Pakistan at th time of expiry of contract.
c. Annual leave of 21 days in the 1st year and 21 days in the 2nd year of contract. Leave pay to be paid in advance.
d. Return air ticket from Riyadh to Pakistan and back every year to avail of the annual vacation in case of renewal of contract.
Age: Age between 20-35.
Required skills for Nurses:
• Good health and fitness.
• Caring and compassionate nature.
• Excellent team work and people skills.
• Observational skills.
• Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Registered nurses should do the following:
• Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments.
• Maintaining dental operating equipment.
• Ensuring that all relevant materials and supplies are in place.
• Looking after patient records – including marking notes when the dentist is examining a patient.
• Working with the dentist, responding quickly to requests and generally keeping the surgery ready for use.
Interested candidates may apply online by depositing Rs.1000/- as application fee in online OEC collection account A/C No.0112-79010447-03 HBL Islamabad from anywhere in Pakistan. The deposit slip/ challan form can be downloaded from - HERE- or may be obtained from any offices of OEC.
For further details please contact the following offices of OEC:-
Closing Date:- 31st May, 2017
Executive Director (PMD)
Instructions:- For enquiries: please contact us on following phone numbers. Islamabad: 051-9253245 & 51~56 Lahore: 042-99232493~-97 Karachi: 021-99203471-74 Quetta: 081-9211652 Peshawar: 091-9217122 For technical support: please contact IT Wing on 051-9253257
Online Application Form
Note: - * Image File Size can be reduced with Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
For enquiries: please contact us on following phone numbers.
Islamabad: 051-9253245 & 51~56 Lahore: 042-99232493~-97 Karachi: 021-99203471-74 Quetta: 081-9211652 Peshawar: 091-9217122
For technical support: please contact IT Wing on 051-9253257