|WEB ADVERTISEMENT NO.09/2019||CODE NO.43/4-1850/19.|
National Health Services (NHS) United Kingdom (England) requires the services of Staff Nurses (Male/Female) on attractive salary/terms and conditions of employment under a UK trust Sponsor Tier 2 visa for 3 years. Health Education of England (HEE) is working under the National Health Services (NHS), UK. HEE intends to recruit trained nurses from Pakistan under Global Learning Programme (GLP) through Overseas Employment Corporation, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD, Government of Pakistan.
- The applicant will have to achieve 7 Band individually in each module (Reading/Listening/Speaking) and (6.5 score in the writing Section) of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) OR to obtain Band B in each module of Occupational English Test (OET).
- The Applicant will have to undertake Computer Based Test (CBT). In the event of failing twice, the applicant must wait 6 months to re-appear in the application process.
- The applicant will have to submit a formal application to the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of England with proof of IELTS and CBT as well as all required documents/ certificates and payment of fees.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Salary: Start from £ 17,787.
- Period of employment: 3 years.
- Probation Period: requirement to pass OSCE to receive NMC pin number.
- Accommodation: 3 months accommodation provided on arrival, this will be furnished.
- Transportation: Nurse will be met on arrival at the UK airport and taken to their accommodation.
- Joining Air Ticket: A flight to the UK paid for by the Employer.
- Working hours/days 37.5 hours per week.
- Overtime: Additional unsocial hours payment including night duty, weekends and Public Holidays pay in addition to salary. Option to join hospital bank as per individual hospital agreement.
- Medical: Provider to complete Occupational Health assessment before departure. Once in UK access to full free NHS healthcare treatment.
- Leave: 27 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- In order to motivate maximum number of nurses to appear in IELTS, OEC offers 100% refund of IELTS test fee in respect of the passers who will be able to achieve 7 Band in each module of IELTS OR to obtain Band B in each module of OET and consequently appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the concerned UK authorities.
- Interested candidates who achieve a minimum of the required IELTS Band in all areas (listening, reading, speaking, writing) are requested to *apply online through jobs.oec.gov.pk.
- *visit OEC Job Portal ► Register ► Check your email for account activation instructions (also check your spam folder) ► Login to OEC Job Portal and build your profile ► Click “Apply” button against listed Job (if you fulfill the job requirement). -Please click here to browse our FAQ answers-
- For further details please contact the following offices of OEC:
- Islamabad: PMI Auditorium Building, Near Zero Point, Islamabad - 051-9253242, 45, & 54.
- Lahore: II/A-5, Hussain Street., Old Muslim Town, Near C-2, Punjab College Campus, Lahore -.042-99332950 & 53.
- Karachi: Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road, Karachi - 021-99206394 & 99203471.
- Quetta: OPF Building, Block No.4, Near Masjid-e-Khazra, Satellite Town, Quetta – 081-9211652.
- Peshawar: Gulbahar Technical ad Vocational Centre, Peshawar – 091-9239342.
Planning, Marketing and Development Wing,
Phone No.051-9253242, 45 & 54